Add more storage or hold more gear. Designed to hold fishing tackle boxes, the tackle bin also includes a removable tray, Bungee® retainers, and plenty of places to clip things to. Store tools and use it as a place to collect odds and ends that usually clutter your fishing area.
The Hobie H-Rail Tackle Bin attaches to the Hobie H-Rail to provide convenient storage for your small tackle. The top quick-access tray can hold small items or be removed to store larger tackle boxes. The outer perimeter of the tackle bin has spaces for your grips, knife, lures, and attachment points for lanyards. It clamps to the 12-sided H-Rail without any drilling or tools needed. When the clamp is secured, the tackle bin does not twist or slide along the rail. Loosening the clamp allows you to remove the accessory or slide it along the length of the rail. Fits the H-Rail on all 2015 Pro Angler 12, 14, and 17 kayaks.
• Holds your tackle and small items
• Add or remove the tackle bin without the use of tools
• Clamp secures the bin in place without any twisting or sliding
• Removable top tray is 1.5 inches deep
• Attaches to the H-Rail on 2015 Hobie Pro Angler 12, 14, and 17 kayaks